Foxes of the Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foxes of the Forest

Become a fox and walk into the destiny that's calling for you...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT

Go down 
+2
Petal
Light
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

Character sheet
Health: 100

SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT Empty
PostSubject: SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT   SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:55 pm

HEre's a PERSONALITY topic!

Light

LOVES <3: Fryer, Splash, Smoke, Snow, Petal, FLint, and WINDYBREEZEROSEMARY jeez what is her name ;A;

Dislikes: War, Boringness

Personality: Light is a docile fox with mad fighting skillz. She loves to hunt and eat, and to be a proud leader of a pack. SHe is quite shy when first meeting someone, but soon feels comfortable with them. Light is especially smart at strategizing, and she is an organized fox. She has a bad temper and gives up afterr a few tries.

Last edited by Light on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Petal

Petal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT   SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:35 pm

LOVES <3: Fryer, Splash, Smoke, Snow
AND PETAL!!!^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Flint

Flint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT   SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Not even your siblings?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Snow
Admin
Snow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT   SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Aww, I love your personality! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://foxesoftheforest.rpg-board.net
Light

Light

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT   SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Yeshes, me tooo, but i forgot bad things about meh
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT   SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:19 pm

HEre's a PERSONALITY topic!

shadow

LOVES <3: EVERYONE

Likes: sleeping, eating, ruff housing(fighting), adventuring and hunting

Dislikes: mushrooms and other weird things

Personality: shadow is a brave fox. He likes to fight for no apparent reason.Shadow has been protecting light ( the leader)for quite some time now. he got scratch in the belly by snow(pack of drifting snow leader) and fought Briar a half fox half coyote and escaped living. shadow is pretty much a hyperactive weirdo. He likes to go on adventures to places

THIS IS PROPERTY OF LIGHT NOT MINE
Back to top Go down
Smoke

Smoke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT   SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Smoke

LOVES <3: I'M EVERONES MAN, EVEN THE STRANGERS, SO I LOVE YOU ALL

Likes: Sleeping, sleeping, lazying around, provoking other foxes, sleeping, did I mention sleeping?

Dislikes: Anyone that hurts mah Lighto, waking up (is grumpy when woken up), fighting, physical things like fighting, playing, stuff

Personality: Smoke is a rather lazy fox that rarely ever acts before others. He likes sleeping under sunlight, and is very protective of others when it comes to the time. He has constant delayed reactions, and is rather slow to reply to most. He doesn't like to fight, but is pretty average in it, not including his delayed reactions. He has a very short fuse, and will blow at you if you dare hurt anyone he cares about.

//

On the otherhand in the chatbox he will turn into an insane girl who calls Splasheh his husbandoo, Fryer Fryer, Lighto his waifuu, and Snoweh the GOD. Mask is the guy who has a crush on him, but won't admit it, and Smokeh will become happily insane when being kicked. :DD
Back to top Go down
Petal

Petal

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT   SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Petal

LOVES <3: Light, Smokeh, Fryer, Snoweh, Willoweh, Flinteh, Breezeh, And EVERYONE ELSE!

Dislikes: Rainbows And Spiders

Personality: Bossy, Full Of Herself, Nosy, Loud, And Often Rude. Enjoys Telling People What To Do And How Great She Is. Loves To Laugh At People. Has No Tolerance For Being Told No. But, On A Good Day, She Is Gentle, Kind, And Sweet.

(ALSO, LIGHTEH, Just Tell Me If You Dont Likey Her Personality.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT   SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SINCE SNOW WONT DO IT
Page 1 of 1